Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Favorite Place is Kensington.

Do you know Kensington?
There is near Sunnyside Station. Kensington is my favorite place in Calgary. I usually go there once a week. I can go by walking because I live in downtown. Kensington is near downtown, but there is quite different from downtown. There are many peculiar store, cafe and restaurant. When I went there on Christmas week, there are many decoration for Christmas.




And I went to the toy store. There are many kinds of toy. I saw that I used to play with when I was growing up. I could feel like childhood there. If you go to Kensington, you'd better visit there. Maybe you'll like there.





I suggest another place. It's "Spice Cafe". There are located entrance of Kensington. I usually play board game while drinking coffee. I also read novel and magazine. You can do that free if you pay for your tea.

I'm sure you'll have a great time there. If you go to Kensington on weekend, we might meet there. If so, I'll introduce more my favorite place.


3 comments:

KOOSAM KIM (BILL) said...

i saw your picture and story about yours. i olny heard that kensington, i'd like to go there someday. your pictures are very lovely and comfortale. i hope you always have a happy time with your girlfriend. take care..

have a great weekend...

Kristi said...

I love Kensington, too! I can see it from my apartment. I live right across the river. Have you ever had a Crave cupcake? It's on Kensington road and 10 st. Amazing!!!

Eugene said...

Hello Jino Brother~~^^
You look so very happy...
Ah Can I ask something? Where can I play the boardgame??
Why don't u go to there with me~~^^
.. anyway..
Today u'll be depressed...Keep at it~ cheer up~^^
How about going to pub later??^^
see ya~